Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you!
Wayfair is looking for a person with excellent relationship management and communication skills, with experience in Technical/Engineering Recruiting who is passionate about working with the Infrastructure team.
• Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
• Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
• Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
• Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
• Experience in Technical/Engineering Recruitment a plus
• Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
• Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level and manage stakeholders effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
And finally, our proposition to you!
• A competitive salary and bonus that comes along with a unique work life balance
• A company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
• We’re in the heart of the Boston’s Back Bay with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Back to top