Program Operations Manager
If you are passionate about leading operational teams and continuous improvement, then you should apply for Senior Program Manager for Customer Service Delivery Quality at Wayfair! We are looking for a self-motivated, smart, and organized manager to own and operate the day-to-day needs of the Service Delivery Quality (SDQ) department.
The Service Delivery Quality Team:
Service Delivery Quality evaluates the quality of our customer service interactions to drive consistency and improvements across the organization. We collaborate with Service Operations, Service Innovation, Product, Business Intelligence, and Data Science to deliver useful coaching data to Team Managers. We are constantly refining our process and strategy for a continuously innovative approach to understanding what makes for an exceptional customer experience.
- Own productivity and quality of data collection by SDQ Associates by overseeing managers
- Refine and operationalize data calibration process across the team, collaborating with the SDQ Strategy and Analytics team
- Manage and develop a team of 3 SDQ Managers who manage 8-10 Associates each
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Own relationships with product, system and technology used by the team on a day to day basis
- Meet & anticipate SDQ staffing needs through recruiting, training and retaining employee
- Support change management, adoption, compliance, and adherence of field teams for key department initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of team management experience, remote employee management experience preferred
- 3+ years managing managers
- Excellent decision-making skills and sound judgement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Savvy, scrappy, and resourceful; willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- People-oriented: ability to connect with others and foster great working relationships
- Proven success managing a team and driving results
Back to top