Product Manager, SEO
- Boston, MA
Product Manager (SEO)
Are you passionate about e-commerce, understanding consumer behavior, and creating intuitive and efficient solutions? Do you like the complexity of a global company and also crave the fast-paced nature of a rapidly growing startup where you can build world-class products? We’re looking for Product Managers who can lead the build of our SEO platform.
Wayfair's SEO team is responsible for all Organic Search traffic, one of our highest margin channels.The SEO platform helps us optimize our site for customers who discover Wayfair via search engines. We achieve our goals by combining a mix of product thinking (iterative investments to execute on big ideas), technical marketing (to optimize our site for discoverability and navigation), and content science (to create high quality content at scale). We work closely with partners in Merchandising, Marketing and Storefront to find new ways to reach our customers, driving an ever increasing number of visits and revenue. As we continue to build out a world class organic search practice, we are looking for Product Managers who can own one or more modules of the platform.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of SEO datasets and current tools
- Benchmark current state KPIs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Build a pipeline of new features improving organic landing experiences and rankings
- Design test plans to further our understanding of the levers of SEO
- Work with Data Science, Marketing, and Engineering teams to prioritize competing interests and focus plans on the highest impact activities
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure the impact of product enhancements
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in an Agile environment
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Preferred experience working with complex data sets and structures: you can drive clarity from ambiguity while working comfortably in that space
- Coding skills a plus (you enjoy building quick prototypes to validate ideas)
- SEO experience a plus (SEO is a new discipline, if you have the qualities above, you’ll pick things up quickly and will contribute in no time!)
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top