Product Manager 3
- Boston, MA
Employer: Wayfair LLC
Title: Product Manager 3
Location: 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116
Duties: Lead the work of technical staff, serving as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of Castlegate product development projects. Employ technical skills including SQL Service or business intelligence applications to build live views onto production data and convey insights to relevant business stakeholders. Build new products and services in warehousing operations, supply chain intelligence, and order fulfillment with end-to-end focus from ideation to execution and delivery. Develop business cases and financial strategy for product development, including defining business goals, creating execution steps, and analyzing business return. Perform experimental design and development sessions. Create financial models to identify cost reduction or revenue improvement opportunities.
Requirements: Requires a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a directly related field plus two (2) years of experience leading technical teams and managing product backlogs for both Scrum and Kanban work streams.
Experience must include two (2) years in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Using web analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent) to unearth metrics, trends, and business insights
- Creating Microsoft SQL Server, Grafana, and Tableau dashboards
- Creating reports to monitor the success of cross functional initiatives for driving core operational results
- Establishing SQL pipeline to relevant logistical data and mining for appropriate metrics
- Performing user story mapping
- Creating high level design and defining tech specifications
- Interacting with engineers through coding cycle
- Performing integration testing and orchestrating usability labs
- Building Product Roadmap using VersionOne or Asana product roadmap software, with a focus on customer and industry analysis followed by establishing product definition and entire product life cycle management
- Utilizing Kibana, Graphite, and Grafana to monitor key metrics from source systems
- Reading and interpreting Java or PHP code at a functional level in order to identify potential improvement opportunities and support technical investigations
Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus five (5) years of described experience.
Experience may be gained before, during, or after issuance of advanced degree.
Multiple positions. Please submit resumes to Wayfair LLC, 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 or via https://www.wayfair.com/careers, Job Code: 1016675.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair is, and will be, home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top