On-site Part-Time Hiring Event
General Duties Include:
- Receive products, and pick, pack, wrap, label, and ship products.
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the warehouse
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain clear and open communication with management
- Inventory control, well organized and attention to details
- Creating shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Responsible for accuracy of incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 or more years’ basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Standing for 4 hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to read and understand English
- Must be able to pass Math Test (Math test includes: calculate boxes on pallets, matching numbers, adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Basic computer skills
- Good attendance and reliability
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
Education: High school diploma or equivalent certification
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top