We are excited to announce an opening for a full time Nesting Coach to support our New York site. This position will play an important role in supporting the continued development of the workforce, working as part of the Wayfair Sales & Service Training Team, and reporting to the Senior Training Manager for that site.
The Nesting Coach will oversee the nesting process for new hires across multiple functions. The Nesting Coach will also be responsible to deliver ongoing coaching/training and oversight of new hire performance throughout the nesting process. As needed this position may also assist the Training Team in delivering certain training programs to existing staff.
Responsible for the development and performance of new hires during the nesting process. May oversee nesting for new hire classes in Service, Sales or other teams. Serves as the central point of contact for managers during nesting.
- Work with Sales & Service Training Team to ensure consistent transition from new hire training to nesting
- Work with nesting coaches from other sites to ensure consistency in nesting process across sites
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance management of new hires during nesting
- Provide regular performance reporting of new hires during nesting to management team
- Develop and conduct new hire nesting meetings, as well as other training as needed for new hires
- Ensure smooth transition for new hires from nesting to production teams
- Provide regular follow-up training reviews to new hires through their first 90 days of production
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Proven ability to create basic training materials preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coach ongoing skills development, as well as address performance issues
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large and small groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a positive, energetic communicator – able to convey Wayfair values and culture
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills; must be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs
- Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet tight deadlines
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer, keyboard, mouse and multiple screen system
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top