At Wayfair, we are building best-in-class imagery technology via 3D capabilities and even augmented reality. Shopping for home décor is a personal experience, and customers want to feel like they can interact with our product.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join the Imagery team in our Wayfair Berlin office.
You will represent the UK and DE Wayfair sites in their quest to use images to create the best shopping experience possible. To succeed in this role, you will combine a detail-oriented, data-driven approach with an understanding of the current e-commerce landscape and how imagery inspires customers to engage and buy.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate daily with 3D teams, Creative teams, Stylists, Photographers and Category Managers across our European and US offices
- Work across a range of projects, prioritizing and executing on your tasks, often independently
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify imagery merchandising risks and opportunities
- Our team works quickly; you will navigate a fast-paced environment and work to business-critical deadlines
- Tackle complicated problems and work closely with senior management to develop solutions
- Maintain high quality imagery standards across all Wayfair EU products and classes.
What we are looking for:
- Previous work experience in a related field
- Analytical thinker who looks for and finds answers in data
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects forward amidst rapid change and ambiguity
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with fluent English language skills
- Highly goal oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with examples of consistent achievement in previous roles
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a range of other benefits
- An agile and energetic work environment - your progression at Wayfair is based upon results, not hours spent in the office
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- A flat hierarchy with easy access to senior management
- Private medical, dental insurance, pension, gym membership discounts, team pod outings and more!
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top