Marketing Content and Organic Social Specialist
- Boston, MA
Wayfair Professional – the business-to-business part of Wayfair – is looking for a content creator to produce a range of thought leadership content, manage organic social channels, and oversee imagery production for the B2B Marketing Team. 60% of your time will be allocated to writing and content production, 20% on social, and 20% on imagery. B2B is a significant revenue driver for Wayfair overall, and has grown even faster than wayfair.com. Wayfair Professional is the rocket on top of the rocket. Wayfair Professional provides furniture and furnishings to multiple industry verticals from property managers to hotels to interior designers and more.
What you’ll do:
• Write white papers, trend reports, articles, case studies, and other thought-leadership pieces specific to Wayfair Professional’s target verticals. Expected output around three pieces per week.
• Help own Wayfair Professionals content strategy in conjunction with B2B marketing, sales training, and PR.
• Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders, including category management, operations, B2C marketing, sales training, sales, consumer insights, etc., to differentiate Wayfair Professional as an industry leader.
• Own all 4 Wayfair Professional organic social needs including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Support B2B imagery production by representing the B2B Marketing team and communicating the needs of the team.
What you’ll need:
• Excellent writing and communication skills, as demonstrated by related experience and or a journalism, English, or related liberal arts field degree.
• A creative eye, for both the written word and imagery
• Proficiency in market and industry research
• Comfort with interpreting data into compelling, easy-to-understand stories, and “stretching” the content to be delivered via multiple channels including PDFs, the web, social, email, homepage, etc.
• Prior work experience in freelance writing position, PR agency, or corporate marketing group is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of or comfort with design support and content management programs (examples may be Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress) is a plus.
Back to top