Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Do you love challenging analytical problems and work with a lot of data? Would you like to join a fast paced environment working and learning with a group of smart quant driven people to build the marketing platform of a new giant in ecommerce? Then apply for an entry level position in our European Marketing team.
We are building the marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the success of our US parent company. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business.
We are running all our marketing campaigns with a very data-driven mindset with a maniacal focus on steering the investments into our marketing channels based on clear ROI targets. We achieve that by having a testing culture in everything we do (“We win or we Learn”) and a tight collaboration with a large group of data scientists dedicated on marketing related questions.
We are seeking a top performer with a strategic and analytical mindset to continually improve our programs and evolve our approach to reach customers and cultivate loyalty to our brand.
- Take responsibility of your own channel, supported by an experienced marketer, meeting (and beating!) core efficiency and growth targets for your channel
- Control a significant share of our advertising budget or return on customer experience, contributing to the growth of the company
- Work on both communicative strategy and its technical implementation
- Learn and build on all the necessary tools to steer your channel (e.g. AdWords, Excel, SQL, R)
- Analyze performance of your channel and identify causes for problems
- Develop and implement measures to grow your channel and to make it more efficient
- Work with other teams (Promotions, Storefront, Creative, Merchandising) to integrate your initiatives into the larger company strategy
- You are excited about using data to drive decisions, have good analytical skills and love to find out how things work in detail and solve problems
- You like to be in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- You have a can-do attitude and make things happen
- You can multi-task, organize well, learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Business or other related areas (sufficient professional work experience is a plus)
- You are fluent in English, ideally also in German
- You are proficient in Excel (knowledge in any programming language is a plus)
- Good communicator and networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion to work across multiple teams & countries
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top