Managing Video Editor
The Wayfair TV/Video team is looking to add a talented Managing Video Editor to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for editing video across multiple work streams, including Wayfair’s TV commercials, while also managing a team of video editors. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, takes pride in their work, is proactive and organized, and has had previous experience managing a team.
In order to qualify, you must include a link to your portfolio and/or work samples with your application.
- Manage a team of video editors while producing high quality edits for varied work streams, including broadcast TV commercials
- Work closely with writers/directors to make sure team meets director’s vision
- Critique and provide feedback on all stages of the edit
- Create and implement process improvements
- Stay up to date on new technologies pertaining to the post production industry
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Drive high-quality results and with great attention to detail
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlnes and quality of content is met
- Minimum 5 years experience in professional video editing
- Previous experience managing direct reports
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities
- Expertise in Premiere Pro (or comparable non-linear editor), After Effects, motion graphics, advanced compositing, and roto-scoping.
- Proficiency with DaVinci Resolve, sound mixing, and/or 3D modeling is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top