Manager, Quantitative Vertical Search Marketing
Wayfair is looking for a self-starting, creative problem solver with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Vertical Search Marketing team. This team is responsible for driving cross-functional initiatives in close collaboration with category management teams to drive revenue, acquire new customers and improve performance for select, high-priority product classes and categories via paid search channels.
Qualified candidates should have 3 – 7 years of experience and be highly analytical while cultivating, executing and refining the strategy for these brands to win in search advertising. You should be adept at working cross-functionally to drive initiatives, highly organized to monitor and prioritize initiatives, be comfortable in a dynamic and data-driven environment and demonstrate interest in potentially leading a team of analysts.
This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
- Work closely with partner marketing teams to own and optimize multimillion dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals
- Closely monitor campaign performance on a regular basis and react to results of strategic initiatives and tests
- Align with senior leadership to ensure marketing objectives are being met, proactively share results, and align on priorities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to continually optimize internal processes and on-site experience
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
- Develop talent within the organization, mentoring/developing team of analysts
- BS degree with a quantitative major and strong academic record (Masters preferred)
- 3-7 years of work experience, preferably in a highly analytical and quantitative role
- Senior presence and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional quantitative skills and proficiency performing analysis in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Bias towards action and a continuous improvement mindset
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top