Manager, Customer Growth - Email Marketing
Wayfair seeks a customer-focused analytical leader to launch, monitor, and measure e-mail customer growth campaigns that promote specific product categories (e.g., lighting, mattresses, housewares, etc.). You will ensure that Wayfair surfaces our full product selection by e-mail, and quickly identify opportunities to put the right categories in our customers’ inboxes at the right time. You will work across many parts of the company to execute on the growth vision that you set for the channel. In this highly strategic role you will develop new capabilities for Wayfair, execute an aggressive testing plan to drive rapid growth, and partner across the organization to disseminate best practices.
A qualified candidate must have strong critical thinking and communication skills. This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
- Define KPIs for class-based e-mail customer growth campaigns and establish stretch goals for 3-6-12 month time windows
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate initiatives, with an understanding and strategic view of all internal/external variables
- Partner with and leverage internal teams to help drive agenda and implementation
- Monitor daily email performance, identify trends, and exploit opportunities for improvement
- Develop a holistic view of the end-to-end customer experience, identify customer pain points, and build solutions
- Drive step change performance improvements through innovative strategies and meticulous execution
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve results
- Become an expert on our customers
- Drive overall health of the email program
- 3+ years professional experience
- Track record of success driving significant results
- History of taking on ambiguous problems, exploring hypotheses, and reaching novel solutions
- Able to clearly communicate insights to stakeholders, while explaining nuances and complications
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high-performing teams
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top