Logistics & Supply Chain Analyst – (m/f)
We are looking for a Logistics & Supply Chain Analyst to join our European Logistics team. As an integral part of the team, the candidate is responsible for revolutionizing processes with our logistics service providers. The successful candidate will be key in the creation and management of a world-class transportation network.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and have experience analyzing potential optimizations in end-to-end business processes and coordinating stakeholders to achieve change. You’re passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. You’re collaborative and want to contribute to the overall success of a team. You’re a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills. When faced with obstacles, you’re calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business. You’re self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task.
At Wayfair, we work with many different carriers to ship products, from small items such as spoons to large items, such as an assembled wardrobe, across all of Europe. Join our Wayfairian team and help us do big things like they have never been done before!
As a Logistics & Supply Chain Analyst you will:
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and carriers more efficient and effective
- Build strong relationships with logistic carriers and collaborate to improve performance
- Analyze key performance metrics to root cause performance issues and drive change
- Ensure the highest possible quality of resolutions and communication
- Analyze and report performance trends and improvements to senior management
- Work cross-functionally with teams from all our European offices
Your qualifications & skills required:
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - the ability to analyze key performance metrics, get to the root cause and get the correct people together or on the phone to make change happen
- Sufficient experience in analytical process management
- Fluent in English -additionally, German is highly desirable
- Microsoft Excel skills – Intermediate to Advanced level required
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and get down to the operational aspects of freight transport and delivery
And finally, our proposition to you:
- A competitive salary along with a unique work-life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day, free yoga classes, exciting company events
- Working in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- The chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top