Wayfair’s Delivery Network team is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator/Associate to their group! We are looking for the right individual, who is team oriented, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a deep background in either Procurement, Carrier Management, Transportation or experience costing and managing a transportation network working for a carrier or 3PL. This role will play a key part in managing our critically important transportation business and drive down costs, speed up transit time and reduce damages. This is a highly visible and exciting role for the company and one that will offer the right candidate an opportunity to lead one of our core operational functions.
Who we are: The Wayfair Delivery Network team manages all of Wayfair’s logistics operations from our suppliers to our warehouses or direct to our customers. We strive to continually delight our customers by providing the most transparent, reliable, and exception free end to end delivery experience in the industry. We believe in repeatable, scalable, data and process driven management while embracing Wayfair’s entrepreneurial creative and fun atmosphere.
What you will do:
- Support Wayfair’s transportation operations for speed, performance, and cost.
- Design and drive metrics to measure and monitor carrier performance and cost through the use of both systematic and manually developed solutions.
- Contribute strategic insights on networks design and improvements. Assist in driving enhancements to the network and processes.
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project and get buy-in for project methodology.
- Scope high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis
- Maintain and interpret dashboard information to help create and track key metrics used to help support our business
Who you are:
- You have a BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- You have 2+ years of logistics and transportation experience
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Able to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Able to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Work well under deadlines
What we offer:
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Limitless career growth
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- Health/wellness programs
- Matching 401K
- Monthly team outings
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top