The B2B Order Operations team is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to their team! This person will play a key role in handling shipping inquiries for our large business accounts.
We are looking for the right individual with a deep background in transportation to help drive this strategic initiative for the company. This is a highly visible and exciting role for the company and one that will offer the right candidate an opportunity to help develop logistical support for a new B2B sales initiative.
Who we are:
B2B Order Operations team goal is to create value and drive increased revenue through rapid handling and quoting of large B2B sales. This team examines incoming potential sales and applies best practices to determine the appropriate routing and cost to accomplish delivery within the client’s timeframe.
What you will do:
- Evaluate potential large sales to determine shipping and handling costs.
- Work with carriers to obtain information and initiate changes to shipments.
- Update tracking documents to reflect accurate real time information about shipments.
- Send daily tracking information and instructions to our local delivery partners.
- Obtain quoting for post delivery services from our 3rd party partners and book jobs based upon those quotes.
- Monitor carrier compliance
Who you are:
- You have a BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- You have 2-4 years of logistics and transportation experience—specifically in the movement of hard goods
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Able to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Able to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Work well under deadlines
What we offer:
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Limitless career growth
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- Health/wellness programs
- Matching 401K
- Monthly team outings
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top