Leadership Development Consultant
The Instructor will conduct and facilitate various leadership development programs, including new manager onboarding sessions, new manager leadership development sessions, ongoing up-skill leadership development sessions, high potential development sessions as well as other facilitations and activities dictated by business needs.
Responsible for identifying development gaps and needs, facilitating leadership development sessions for Sales & Service staff, and creating training materials as needed. Includes new manager development and onboarding, ongoing up-skill development, high potential development and project-specific training. The primary audience will be Sales and Service employees, but may include other employees.
- Deliver leadership development programs to leaders at various levels within the organization and across multiple site locations
- Partner with Sales & Service Training and Leadership Teams to create and deliver curricula that aligns with leadership competencies and business objectives
- Create content and materials that are consistent and congruent across sites
- Create Leadership reference materials for Sales and Service leadership teams
- Develop and conduct new manager onboarding sessions, as well as other development sessions, as needed
- Lead classroom facilitation of leadership programs using sound techniques; infusing technology; creating an all-inclusive learning environment
- Track leadership participation and completion in leadership development programs
- Bachelor's degree in Leadership, Management, or Education preferred. A Master’s Degree or Certifications in Leadership Development, Learning and Development, or Adult learning a plus.
- 5 years of professional, structured facilitation experience in a classroom; virtual delivery experience a plus.
- Call Center leadership development and facilitation experience preferred.
- Instructional design or content development experience preferred.
- 3-5 years in a mid-level or senior-level management role leading operations teams, preferably in a contact center environment.
- Experience coaching frontline and mid-level leaders.
- Strong program management and project management experience.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; must be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs including nights and weekends.
- Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Good organizational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership experience in a Call Center is preferred.
- Must be flexible for travel, as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to travel to all sites, as needed
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Back to top