Large Parcel Support Associate
- College Station, TX
Large Parcel Support Associate
We are the Large Parcel Support team - building a team of customer service maniacs to support our Final Mile network. We drive alignment between the teams and phases of the large parcel life cycle - bringing speedy resolution to our customers’ requests and necessary information to our partners. Daily, we are driven by new exciting challenges that allow Wayfair to innovate and improve the large parcel delivery experience for our customers.
What You'll Do
- You will delight customers while resolving questions and solving delivery issues over the phone.
- You will execute outbound customer phone calls to schedule or confirm delivery appointments and advise customer of any delays.
- You will accurately update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes.
- You will proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with potential problems are identified processed as quickly as possible
- You will partner with and support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
- You will be providing direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Strong conflict management skills while maintaining a professional composure
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast paced environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top