We collaborate with the Site Reliability and Developer Platforms teams in Infrastructure Engineering, as well as the Frontend Framework team in Storefront, to innovate on our frontend platform, and create an environment in which developers can build delightful user interfaces for our customers.
We contribute to open source projects and continuously push the envelope to explore the future of ecommerce and development systems.
What the Wayfair Frontend Infrastructure team does:
- Designs, develops, and deploys services and tools in Node.js
- Architects frontend module loading and bundling infrastructure
- Supports Node.js service for react.js server-side rendering
- Implements logging and monitoring for Node.js services and tools
- Improves our continuous integration (CI) infrastructure for frontend UI resources
- Works closely with Site Reliability, Developer Platforms, and Frontend Framework teams to expand the capabilities of our UI platform
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- At least one year developing Node.js web applications at scale
- Deep understanding of Node.js performance, concurrency, and scalability
- Some experience with one or more of the following: PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Go, or C++
Nice to haves:
- An active GitHub account
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top