- Natick, MA
Who We Are:
As an extension of Wayfair’s mission to transform how people shop for their homes, physical retail will open the door for new technology-enabled and service-focused brick & mortar experiences that help customers understand the Wayfair brand, explore our catalog, seek out help from product and design experts, and ultimately furnish the homes they love with more confidence, ease, and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
This is an opportunity to be a core team member of one of Wayfair’s most exciting new initiatives.
- Ensure back of house organization and product readiness, preparing merchandise for sale following merchandising standards
- Oversee inventory team, completing weekly location tagging and regular cycle counts
- Partner with the Visual Merchandise team to drive increase in inventory turnover - for example test out product placement, what sells best where, actively re-merch the store during the day, and continuously share learnings with store and management teams
- Communicate clearly with management and store team in handling priorities and status updates; provide and respond to feedback
- Coordinating regular donation of furniture with partners at Habitat for Humanity
- Regular QA’ing of the sales floor (“rounds”) on a continuous basis
- Flag merchandise that is low on inventory and likely still has sales momentum (i.e., a best-seller that is getting low on inventory)
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- 3+ years retail and/or inventory management experience, keyholder experience is a plus
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated success influencing senior leaders
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Comfortable working in a physical environment with capacity for standing up to 8 hours, reaching overhead, lifting up to 75 lbs., bending, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Can accommodate a flexible schedule e.g. working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to rapidly adopt and use technology (both traditional and non-traditional retail) including using online tools, mobile and other electronic devices.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity within a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly changing organization.
- Genuine interest and an innate sense of home furnishing style; is a steward of Wayfair culture, passionate about learning and talking to customers about our latest products and services.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top