Inventory Control Lead
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is looking for a motivated Inventory Control Lead. The right candidate will have data entry and admin experience and the ability to assess and meet needs, offer problem-solving solutions, and resolve issues for the best possible outcome. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think out of the box, a great attitude and flexibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use Highjump and Excel to sort through cycle count data
- Ensure and promote safety procedures and practices; maintain compliance
- Cycle Count locations
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Assist other departments with any IC related functions
- Ensure the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehousing, stock, or related work experience
- Previous IC experience preferred
- Knowledge or packaging, shipping, and receiving a plus
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to work 3 stories high
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to handle change
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top