Looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding online company, based in Galway? Then Wayfair is waiting for you. We are an international online retailer with offices in Berlin, London, and Galway, and are currently looking for candidates to join our Workforce Management team.
The Intraday Analyst is responsible for maximizing resources through real-time intraday management. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of planning in a contact centre environment.
The successful candidate will be a creative and an analytical problem solver, who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be able to demonstrate a history of commitment to exceptional customer experience, a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, and motivation.
As Intraday Analyst you will…
- Monitor customer contact queues, staff skilling and schedule adherence across multiple sites.
- Execute intraday staffing adjustments in line with real-time trends.
- Approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy and productivity.
- Provide effective real-time reporting and analysis on contact trends, resource efficiency and service targets.
- Analyse the performance of the real-time management system to ensure the implementation of process improvement.
- Work collaboratively across departments to drive excellent customer experience.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to CS leadership.
Successful Intraday Analysts have…
- Robust knowledge of MS Excel, SQL experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritise with a hands-on attitude.
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and change.
- Attention to detail and high capability for data mining and analytical work
Interested in the role? You will need the below experience…
- +1 years’ experience in a Workforce Management role, preferably with experience using Aspect workforce management.
- +2 years’ experience working in a diverse multi-channel, multi-lingual environment.
- Previous experience with ACD reporting.
Back to top