Internship in Executive Recruiting / Research
- Berlin, Germany
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door in the fast-paced world of eCommerce! Joining us at Wayfair, means joining one of the world’s largest eCommerce homeware retailers and will give you exposure to a broad range of stakeholders and projects. Our Executive Recruiting team is at the heart of our business, providing recruitment consultation and support to every area of our growing European operation and this is your chance to join our team in an internship position. This role is a 6-month full-time internship.
This role will keep you on your toes, from managing communication with internal and external stakeholders, sourcing candidates, scheduling international interviews and supporting time critical projects and events - you will be multi-tasking from the moment you walk in the door!
What your internship will involve:
- Analysis of companies and industrial segments both in Europe and globally
- Research into organizational structure with defined reporting lines
- Supporting the Executive Recruiting team by filling top of recruiting funnel for the most impactful and important roles in Wayfair in the EU
- Using various sourcing techniques to find first-class candidates
- Document and spreadsheet management and administration
- Exposure to Senior Leadership across all teams within Wayfair
You bring to the table:
- A real passion and desire to build your career in Talent Acquisition or a related field
- Curiosity in the talent landscape
- Fluent written and verbal English; other European languages would be an asset (e.g. German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We love to hire curious, ambitious and analytical people who are ready to help us achieve great results!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top