Home Delivery Specialist
Home Delivery Specialist
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Track down order issues and come up with creative solutions to resolve them.
- Update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes that might come your way.
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible.
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs.
- Answer and make calls is required. Up to 50% of time will be spent on the phones.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience.
- Most of your time will be spent problem solving, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse, answer customer calls or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer-centric approach.
- Ability to multitask and navigate through various systems and tools.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office and learning new technologies.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions.
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service.
- BA/BS preferred.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top