Home Delivery Concierge
- Westborough, MA
Home Delivery Concierge
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
• In the Home Delivery Concierge role, you will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by working with our customers to make sure that our delivery experience is the best it can be.
• You’ll delight and interface with customers and customer support teams to answer questions, scheduled deliveries, and to keep everything at your terminal flowing smoothly.
• You will execute outbound customer phone calls to schedule or confirm delivery appointments, and update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes that might come your way.
• You will proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible.
• You will support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
• You will provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
• Most of your time will be spent in a typical office/call center environment, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
What You'll Need
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer Centric approach.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Comfort with Microsoft office suite and learning new technologies.
• Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service.
• Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions.
• Ability to work a flexible 5-day schedule, Monday through Saturday.
• BA/BS preferred, or 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Bi-lingual is a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top