Graphic Designer (All Levels)
We’re seeking Associate Designers and Designers to join our growing Creative team at Wayfair. The right candidates are skilled, meticulous, and motivated, with unique ideas about how to deliver a meaningful brand experience. They’re experts at thinking on their feet and enjoy tackling a broad range of projects, from on-site design to email campaigns, social assets, print collateral, and more. They’re also excited about playing a role in the evolution of a brand (and the fact that their work will be viewed by millions). Sound like you? Keep reading.
We have a number of positions open within the following teams:
- The Wayfair Marketing Creative team is an energetic group of designers, copywriters, illustrators, and animators who work collaboratively to bring our brand to life across all marketing channels – from email to print to display (and more!)
- The Lifestyle Creative team serves our four Lifestyle Brands, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold. Each site is an exciting offshoot of the main Wayfair brand – equally awesome, with its own distinct POV and product assortment.
- The Wayfair Brand Creative team brings our flagship brand to life by telling its stories and curating experiences through every facet of the customer journey and internal employee experience.
We’re on the lookout for skilled team members to join one of the exciting, diverse teams above. You’ll help us navigate consumer insights, multitask projects like a champ, and take on high-profile projects. The best part? You’ll get to hang out with some pretty cool Bostonians.
Now… What else?
What You’ll Do
- Start your morning with Starbucks, quickly reviewing emails, and prioritizing your day.
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback from the style-based email you sent for review yesterday, with one final review with your Art Director. Then, ping a Copyeditor to proofread it, slice it up, and hand-off to Email Ops.
- Head to a collab space with your Copywriter to brainstorm ideas for next month’s major shopping holiday sale, pull inspiration, develop a few concepts to present to the broader team for feedback.
- Export a few of your WIPs and meetup with the Promotions team to review upcoming creative and last week’s performance results. Then, you’ll head back to your desk and revamp some of those WIPs to incorporate the new data you’ve just received.
- Grab one of your coworkers and head to lunch at Eataly, Dig Inn, Sweet Green, Anna’s Taqueria, Stoked wood-fired pizza truck, The Bacon Truck – so many options!
- Chat about the upcoming cross-brand Creative Review meeting and decide which projects you’re most excited to present, along with what recent customer engagement highs and lows you’ve learned that another team would also benefit from knowing.
- Follow-up with the Traffic Coordinator to review recent process improvements and how they’re benefitting you and your cross-functional partnerships
- Spend a few uninterrupted hours doing what you do best – designing!
- Join a daily stand-up to review your own brand’s projects with fellow designers, copywriters, and managers.
- After wrapping up projects for the day, get a head start on organizing your priorities for the next morning before heading out for drinks with your fave coworkers!
Who You Are:
- You’ve got a portfolio that showcases what you’ve been working on (be sure to include the link in your application). Work related to advertising or e-commerce is a plus!
- Proficient in (or awesome at) Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign).
- Endlessly curious about our customer; their passions, needs, and pain points.
- Ability to understand and design for various customer types and personas.
- An expert collaborator and someone who works well with other designers and copywriters.
- Experienced with digital marketing.
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask, and robot-like organization.
- Able to articulate your ideas and opinions to internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable with autonomy and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to a high standard, which shows in your design.
- And yes, have a sense of humor. (Arguably, that could have been at the top of the list.)
A Million Bonus Points for...
- Experience with Sketch is a plus!
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is also a plus!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top