Graduate Opportunities at Wayfair
Calling all Graduates! Are you ready to kick off your career in eCommerce? Looking for a fast paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment to develop your skills? Interested in working with a high- growth multinational company in the heart of London? We want to hear from you!
We have a number of exciting opportunities for superstar Graduates to join our Wayfair Europe team. Based in our vibrant London office, you will work with a passionate and talented team, committed to helping you develop your skills and produce high quality work while delighting our customers. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for candidates for two specific positions:
- Junior Buyer
- Category & Business Development Associate
Our future Wayfarians are offered comprehensive training and development to build expertise in their chosen specialization, however all of our Graduate level positions start with a mix of core skills and experience.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’ – we need a self-starter with strong organisational skills who isn’t afraid to dive right in.
- A creative and customer focused person, ready to put their strong problem solving skills to work.
- Interest in further developing your commercial negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and / or quantitative skills along with Excel expertise.
- A calculated risk tasker with a bias towards action.
- Sense of humor and a great attitude to match that of our friendly team.
- A personable, persuasive and energetic communicator, eager to build relationships with new business partners.
- Fluency in English.
- Additional EU Languages are a bonus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with work life balance and a range of benefits.
- An agile and energetic work environment - your progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- A flat hierarchy with easy access to very present senior management.
- Private medical, dental insurance, pension, gym membership discounts, team pod outings, and more!
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top