General Manager, Global Integration
Innovative. Collaborative. Hands-on. Ambitious. These are the attributes that describe the perfect candidate to lead our Global Integration team. Our team works with 10,000 suppliers and carriers to provide a world-class fulfillment experience for our customers. We need to transform our communication with supply chain partners by streamlining and automating information flow as Wayfair grows from $4B to $10B and beyond.
The GM of Global Integration will be responsible for setting the vision and leading the development and execution of supply chain partner integration across all Wayfair brands. You will work closely with leaders from Engineering and teams across the business as you build the foundation for Wayfair’s growth. This is a role for someone who is able to think big & create a vision, but has exceptional tactical skills to drive day-to-day implementation.
The ideal candidate has senior leadership experience and a proven track record in fast-paced, tech enabled environment such as e-commerce, technology, industry and/or management consulting. This is an ideal opportunity for a leader who has a passion for using technology to drive transformational change and is interested in joining a high growth company as a business leader.
- Set vision, direction and strategy for Wayfair’s integration with suppliers, carriers & supply chain partners
- Manage a team of 30+ associates and project managers with an eye toward developing a strong, high performing team.
- Deliver results on a robust set of KPIs including inventory coverage & accuracy, automated communication on purchase orders, shipment tracking, and enabling our supply chain partners to scale with our growth.
- Drive supply-chain trade-offs and work with internal teams on operations, fulfillment, and logistics to ensure consumer experience is in line with brand promise
- Across responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key cross-functional senior stakeholders
- Lead process improvement discussions across the organization
- Maintain an extremely high bar and develop a high performance culture
- Take risks and move quickly
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA from top tier school or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of experience leading a successful venture of comparable scale and/or top-tier management consulting experience with multiple promotions
- Heavily quantitative – able to dive into large data sets, create insights that drive action
- Passion for technology
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Goal oriented, entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a startup atmosphere
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Effective manager and team motivator with experience managing multiple direct reports
- Process focused, with a tireless focus on quality output
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Back to top