Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day activities for our Merchandising and North American Retail senior leaders. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to support the senior leaders of one of the fastest growing companies in Boston.
The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, high sense of urgency, a sense of humor, and problem-solving abilities to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious, and unflappable. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level.
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Handle travel arrangements (int’l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad hoc meetings
- Interact with key contacts, investors and other C-level individuals
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Act as point person for visiting executives and large corporate investors
- Personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, etc.
- Various other ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience as AA/EA for senior-level executives
- Experience as a Chief of Staff at a start-up or in other fast-paced environments preferred
- Ability to be assertive and give push-back as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward-thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to handle ad-hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top