Enterprise Account Planner
About the Role:
Wayfair Professional helps businesses make good spaces great. Our clients are in industries including Office, Hospitality, Property Management, Interior Design and Education and we help them with all their furniture, fixture & fitting needs. We make it easier, faster and deliver better value than any competitor out there. Wayfair’s B2B business has doubled in the past year with our largest customers leading the way and we are looking for a leader to take the Enterprise business to the next level.
The Enterprise Account Planner provides pre-order support and post-order management - tasks generally consist of small project product sourcing and design proposals, supplier outreach and quoting, order management as it relates to supplier follow-up, carrier coordination and invoice management.
- Responsible for overall customer success and satisfaction for a defined book of enterprise accounts through pre-order support and post-order management;
- Manage day-to-day upkeep of customers to ensure Enterprise Development Manager and Enterprise Account Executive outreach swimlanes are maintained
- Ability to properly set expectations and coordinate external and internal resources to exceed those expectations
- Communicate any known risks or customer satisfaction issues to appropriate sales and service team member
- Determine best method to resolve customer issues and own solution from start to finish
- Take proactive approach to reduce the likelihood of any post-order issues
- Self-disciplined with an aptitude to stay on task and be extremely organized
- Enjoys building long term customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Passionate about building a career in enterprise sales
- Must have a positive attitude and exhibit high level of enthusiasm
- Desire for continuous improvement and coachability
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team
- Competent in PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable product sourcing and curating Idea Boards
- Self-motivated and a problem-solver with an eagerness for continuous improvement
- Must remain cool under pressure and in control, with a strong sense of urgency
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top