Employment Development Trainer
Employee Development Trainer-Germany
Wayfair, Alboinstrasse, Berlin Germany is recruiting for an Employee Development Trainer to join the team. This person will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials, and training Sales and Service staff.
This will include initial orientation, new hire training, ongoing up-skill training and project-specific training. The primary audience will be call centre team members, but may include other employees. You will be responsible for updating training material, developing and conducting new hire onboarding training, as well as other training as needed.
- Prepare, facilitate and deliver new hire and ongoing training, providing expertise around sales service and email best practices and relationship building skills.
- Stay up-to-date with product, system and technology deployments, determining communication needs and delivering training via the most appropriate means.
- Evaluate and assess new hires after completion of training and certify them to ensure readiness to join consultant teams, providing managers with feedback and coaching tips before transitions.
- Using assessment instruments, gain insights from consultants and work with supervisors and managers to tailor coaching to the specific needs of consultants. Consult with department managers to evaluate quality of service. Ensure that new hire and ongoing training content is consistent with floor practices.
- Hold a relevant Training qualification or currently studying for a Training/Coaching qualification.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large groups, preferably in a classroom setting Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills must be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally proficiency in German Business Level
Please note: Travel to other Wayfair Locations may be required
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea and coffee!
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Back to top