Diversity Program Manager - Engineering Recruiting
Wayfair is a technology company that believes everyone should live in a home that they love. We are looking for an innovative results-driven Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager to help us find, grow, and keep top engineering talent at Wayfair. As the Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager, you will work with our CTO, Engineering Directors, and Recruiting teams, as well other cross functional partners, to design and execute a diversity recruiting strategy to build a pipeline of top, diverse talent, with a focus on quality of hire. Key to this role is the ability to move fast, use data to drive strategy, navigate ambiguity, and make an impact.
In this role, you will:
- Draw meaningful insights from data to build a D&I vision, communicate that vision to business stakeholders, and execute the strategy to hit aggressive hiring goals
- Use external data sources to understand where diverse external talent pools exist, and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity hiring initiatives.
- Develop and operationalize D&I recruiting programs that enable the engineering organization to become a more diverse workforce
- Use data to solve talent attraction problems, measure the effectiveness of D&I initiatives, and translate metrics into useable insights for recruiting teams and stakeholders alike
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for either D&I program management or diversity recruiting, or both!
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment that requires use of metrics to guide decision making
- Knowledge and understanding of D&I legislation and best practices
- 5-7+ years in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with direct experience working on diversity initiatives within a recruiting team or a project management office
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top