Director, Supplier Product Management (m/f)
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to reinvent the tools currently used by over 30,000 internal and external users to drive shared performance outcomes for us and our over 8,000 supplier partners. The right product leader will play a critical role in continually transforming our collaboration model from high-touch-transactional to a high-efficiency-strategic paradigm, where Wayfair plays an ever increasing role in helping our suppliers to manage and grow their business.
Reporting into the VP of Operations Product Innovation and leading a team of product managers, this individual will work with teams across the company, including leaders from Category Management, Supplier Operations, Merchandising, Engineering, Sales & Operations Planning, and Fulfillment and Logistics. The scope of impact is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing a shared vision for supplier products across the entire supplier relationship lifecycle. Main goals include driving increased supplier engagement by streamlining operational task work, improving user coaching and support, and providing unique insight to top supplier users to propel growth for their business.
This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with Engineering. The leader will also be a key contributor to our supplier engagement strategy, challenging current models of support, and establishing new approaches made possible through product innovation.
This is a tremendous opportunity a user-centric product leader to create a new benchmark for B2B collaboration and performance management tools in ecommerce. This is a global role, based in the European headquarters in Berlin, managing teams in Europe and the US.
- Develop and align the organization around an integrated and continually updated vision for the products used by suppliers to manage their business through Wayfair and the tools used by the Wayfair teams to manage and drive the performance of those suppliers
- Drive the development of product roadmaps across B2B supplier collaboration, supplier systems integration, and internal customer relationship management tools through a team of product owners
- Deliver an ongoing stream of supplier facing product innovations that improve KPIs related to product catalog quality and completeness, product availability, order fulfillment success, pricing and event effectiveness, and supplier user satisfaction in collaboration with business and engineering teams
- Transform the supplier facing support model, including user onboarding, training, in-application coaching and live support, and 360 degree views of supplier interactions and activities
- Build and develop a team of user-centric high-performing product managers
- Extensive experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail, ecommerce or highly complex B2B markets
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning of vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains
- Introduction of product into mobile channels to effectively change customer behavior
- MBA from top tier school or equivalent experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top