Customer Service! Work from home in the New Year, Hiring for January!
Wayfair is seeking Customer Service Agents for our virtual customer service team in Arizona!
The hours of this position vary and include one weekend day .
**This is a remote/work from home position**
Key Job Duties:
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Desire to make Customer Service a career
- Service experience, preferably in a call center
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
Essential Job Functions:
- Computer equipment provided. You must provide a work space that is free from noise or distraction.
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps(download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wired Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Offers for this position will be contingent on successful completion of a background check, including criminal history and drug screening.
Back to top