Customer Service Manager
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Dedicated Operations team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
This position will be based in the Greater Tampa Bay area, however relocation within the US will be required within 1 to 2 years based on business need.
What You’ll Do
- The Home Delivery Manager for our local delivery center will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region.
- Supervisor a team of logistics administrators while they perform day to day job functions, and ensure that they are providing world class customer experiences at every opportunity.
- Reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are being scheduled and delivered as quickly as possible.
- Proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues.
- Monitor, report, and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, and Phone Queue metrics
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams in their efforts to answer customer inquiries and facilitate order change requests.
- Provide instruction and feedback to third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPI
- Create and implement teambuilding exercises for staff.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for process changes/improvements.
- Work closely with the delivery center’s Terminal Manager to ensure the overall building outperforms expectations.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 5+ years working experience in product distribution.
- Comfort with delivering and improving upon KPI’s.
- A customer-centric approach, and the ability to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups to optimize performance.
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams, and hold an engaging daily meeting with your team.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements.
- Experience in a call center is preferred.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
Back to top