Customer Service Consultant - New Bonus Incentives!
Full-Time Position with Benefits Starting Day 1!
Note: This position reports directly to our office in Big Flats, New York on a daily basis. It is a non-remote position that does not work from home.
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What You'll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Equivalent customer-facing work experience
Start Date: February 3, 2020
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Training is mandatory for the entirety of training. Once training is complete, you will transition into a regular schedule.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top