Corporate Finance Opportunities
- Boston, MA
Corporate Finance Opportunities
Wayfair is looking for highly analytical, strategically-minded leaders for our Strategic Operational/ Strategic Finance team. You will provide financial visibility and guidance for making better strategic and operational decisions. The ideal candidates are have a strong analytical background who enjoys tackling new challenges in a fast-paced, growing environment.
With Wayfair’s aggressive growth comes the need for strong financial partnership, planning, and support. Wayfair’s Corporate Finance team collaborates with business partners across the company to improve our ability to monitor, communicate, and influence the financial health of the business. Our purpose is to enable our business to grow and operate more efficiently and profitably.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of work experience in strategic finance, investment banking, financial consulting, or private equity strongly preferred; including management experience
- Ability to ‘tell the story’, persuasive communicator who can summarize and clearly articulate complex concepts, including effectively convey insights from analyses to other senior leaders
- Demonstrated strategic, creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to break down complex business problems into discrete analyses and use data to make informed business decisions
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication, and influence; strong ownership of tasks/deadlines/projects
- Ability to build strong relationships, working productively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top