Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Insights Manager
We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual to manage brand-central internal research and customer insights for Wayfair. Reporting to a Consumer Insights Brand Lead, this person will be responsible for helping define learning agendas and execute key research projects based on strategic initiatives across the company.
The ideal candidate is a left-brain/right-brain manager-doer with strong customer intuition built on a foundation of strong quantitative skills. They will have a record of quantifiable success and will have previous experience working cross-functionally in a data-driven, fast-paced, and high-growth company. This role is a good fit for current research managers or for an experienced customer insights professional looking for a new challenge.
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative research, interpreting research findings into actionable insights
- At Wayfair, we are Manager-Doers; this role is expected to dive deep into all parts of the research process, including scoping, programming surveys, analyzing data in Excel or SPSS, and building Powerpoint decks that address the “business story”
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to understand business goals and share information and key findings
- Provides expertise and support to project teams on statistical and methodological issues related to satisfaction and perception measurement
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrated success as both an analyst and manager of behavioral, market, or customer experience research
- Experience with SPSS, SAS or other statistical software; must be able to run their own analyses, including basic regressions, maxdiff, or conjoints
- Customer oriented with good product intuition; ability to articulate and define customer requirements and success criteria that leads to fresh, delightful, and usable applications
- Experience working with stakeholders/clients and developing specific research plans based on loose goals or agendas
- Exceptional focus on details related to methodology and analysis; knowing that there is a “right” way to do things, coupled with passion for conducting scrappy research when appropriate
- Proven track record of being self-directed, collaborative, and entrepreneurial, particularly in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top