Community Experience Internship
- Berlin, Germany
Community Experience Team makes the office come to life. We are responsible for everything space related, which is a lot of fun considering we are a furnishings company. From Post-its to space design, coffee to events, we support Wayfair employees by creating amazing spaces for them to work in.
What You'll Do
- Supply ordering (food, office supplies)
- Set up for small events
- Creation of Weekly Newsletter
- Helping capture important process information
- Potential to become involved in spatial planning and workplace strategy implementation
- Support building new and better processes
- Helping with covering the Front desk as needed
- Entering purchase orders and other small financial tracking
- Rolling up your sleeves and helping out wherever is needed
What You'll Need
- Strong work ethic and a passion for getting things done well
- Fluent written and verbal English; other European languages would be an asset;
- A real passion and desire to engage within the team projects;
- Excited to find things to be improved and motivation to contribute;
- Basic Excel or Google Sheets/Google Suite skills (light formulas);
- We love to hire curious, ambitious and analytical people who are ready to help us achieve great results!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top