Category Manager - eCommerce
As Wayfair Europe continues with our strong growth trajectory, we aim to significantly increase the number of talented team members in our London team. We are now on the search for experienced Managers to drive business growth and manage day-to-day operations across multiple business areas, all contributing to the goal of an enhanced partner and customer experience.
What you will do:
You will manage a medium sized team and your primary functions will be to:
- Develop and execute development strategy for your business unit in close collaboration with other departments
- Lead key projects in cross-functional environment
- Manage key business relationships and negotiate commercial partnerships
- Manage workflows and task allocation for your team
- Work toward specific metrics and milestones
- Actively contribute to ongoing process and performance improvement initiatives
- Lead and coach your team to success
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for managers who have a proven track record in owning and driving major businesses/ projects in environments such as:
- Supply Chain and Order Processing
You will be a first class communicator with excellent coaching and mentoring skills and a passion for people development. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced technology and data-driven business environment.
Who You Are:
- A leader with proven experience managing a team to achieve defined metrics and business goals
- Analytical with demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets to drive strategic insights
- Experienced in leading commercial negotiations with senior level stakeholders
- Energized by your task – not scared of a challenge and always looking to take on more
- Professionally motivated – able to articulate how you are looking to advance
- Fluent in English and German
- Degree level qualification in business or a related field
- Eligible to work in the UK
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top