Campus Recruiter - Field Operations
Wayfair’s Campus Recruiting Team is seeking a hardworking, highly-motivated and energetic Recruiting Associate to join our Sales & Operations team as we continue to expand our program and work to recruit candidates nationwide, primarily across Maine, Texas, Utah, New York and Massachusetts.
As a recently established campus channel for Wayfair, this is an opportunity to continue to build, influence and grow this program from scratch. The Sales & Operations Campus Recruiter is charged with leading the effort to find, attract and hire top talent into Wayfair across a wide-range of roles while working closely with a large group of full-cycle recruiters.
This role is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to senior leadership, enact change and make an immediate impact on one of the fastest-growing areas of Wayfair. If you are passionate about campus recruiting and are looking for a great mix of professional and personal development, along with flexible work life balance, then Wayfair is the place for you!
As a Campus Recruiter, you will:
- Act as a partner for hiring managers and assist local recruiters by organizing on-campus recruiting career fairs, presentations and other recruiting events in the community.
- Manage and coordinate college recruiting event logistics and marketing materials.
- Develop relationships with college/university career services representatives, student organizations, professors and other on-campus programs.
- Post part- and full-time positions on college career center job boards and track candidate resumes.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes and engage candidates in the interview process in a timely manner.
- Track candidate metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting events and overall program success.
- Proactively take the lead on problem solving for process improvements, candidate evaluation, reporting metrics, etc.
- *This role will require travel to other Wayfair Sales & Service sites to support the recruiting efforts in Maine, Texas, New York and Utah during peak on-campus recruiting seasons.
For this role, you’ll need:
- 2+ years of campus recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience establishing on-campus relationships and building a compelling employment brand.
- Strong record of success coordinating and implementing large-scale recruiting events and plans, ideally across multiple locations.
- A team-oriented attitude with the ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and social media platforms.
- Strong proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Superior organizational, prioritization and verbal/written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree.
About Wayfair Inc.:
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top