Wayfair’s Campus Team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Campus Recruiter to join our results-driven recruiting team as we continue to expand our program and build a best-in-class candidate experience.
The Campus Recruiter is charged with leading the effort to find, attract, and hire top talent into Wayfair against a high bar for performance and potential. If you are passionate about recruiting, have a high standard for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and want to help build the next great ecommerce company, then Wayfair is for you!
- Manage relationships with key university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders
- Manage full-lifecycle recruiting process with candidates, from sourcing & attracting all the way through to offer delivery & negotiation - and providing a high-touch candidate experience throughout
- Manage & facilitate recruiting activities and events on campus including networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events
- Plan, organize, and drive large scale off-campus/on-site recruiting events including interview days, information sessions, and job shadowing
- Develop new marketing collateral, and maintain all collateral and vendor relationships
- Coordinate the candidate interview process, communicating with candidates and business leaders throughout the process
- Propose & implement enhancements to campus recruitment strategy
- Measure the campus recruiting program’s successes and growth opportunities
- 3+ years proven full-lifecycle recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Campus recruiting experiences a plus
- Experience establishing on-campus relationships and promoting a compelling employment brand at elite colleges and universities
- Strong record of success in coordinating & implementing large-scale recruiting events and interview days
- Ability to handle internal client management, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top