Campus Recruiter (m/f)
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W) is the leading furniture and home accessories e-commerce company. Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people. In Berlin, our European headquarters, we are close to 700 passionate co-workers coming from over 30 different countries.
The Wayfair Recruiting team is strategic to the company’s overall success as we continue to grow constantly. As such, we are investing heavily in both recruiting and professional development to find and retain top talent. The Campus Recruiter is charged with leading the effort to find, attract, and hire top talent into Wayfair against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
If you are passionate about recruiting, have a high standard for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and want to help build the next great ecommerce company, then Wayfair is for you!
An excellent benefits package is on offer for this role, including an attractive base salary, annual bonus, equity and local market benefits package. We offer an exciting and challenging environment with strong career progression opportunities working in the heart of Berlin.
- Manage relationships with key colleges and university career services teams, student groups, academic leaders, and other on-campus programs.
- Manage full-lifecycle recruiting process with candidates, from sourcing & attracting all the way through to offer delivery & negotiation.
- Manage & facilitate recruiting activities and events on campus, including career fairs, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events.
- Plan, organize, and drive large scale off-campus/on-site recruiting events, including Assessment Days, on-site interviews, information sessions, and job shadowing.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and engage candidates in the interview process in a timely manner.
- Develop new marketing collateral, and maintain all collateral and vendor relationships.
- Coordinate the candidate interview process - communicating with candidates and Hiring Managers throughout the process.
- Track candidate metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting events and overall program success and growth opportunities.
- Proactively take the lead on problem solving for process improvements, candidate evaluation, reporting metrics, etc.
- Propose & implement enhancements to campus recruitment strategy.
- *This role will require travel to select colleges/universities during peak on-campus recruiting seasons.
- Several years of recruitment experience ideally in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience establishing on-campus relationships and promoting a compelling employment brand at elite European colleges and universities.
- Strong record of success in coordinating & implementing large-scale recruiting events.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & Hiring Managers.
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English are essential.
- Strong proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and social media platforms would be considered an asset.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that comes along with a unique work life balance.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events.
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We are in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce.
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top