Brand/Marketing Project Coordinator
The creative project management team is looking for a project coordinator to work alongside our in-house creative team. The project coordinator will be responsible for managing creative projects from inception to delivery. Specifically, the coordinator will manage creative project schedules, cross functional communication, and tactical production needs. Our ideal candidate, excels in interpersonal communication, is hyper-organized, and loves to get stuff done.
- Facilitate weekly status meetings, sprint meetings* and retrospectives
- Manage and maintain upkeep on the creative ticketing systems
- Track team workloads and communicate capacity concerns
- Support data analysis for team through pulling and analyzing data (SQL, etc.)
- Evaluate input briefs, and gather missing information as needed
- Build workplans and schedules for creative initiatives and ensure due dates are met.
- Partner with designers & copywriters to assign projects
- Perform quality assurances (brand standards & business goals)
- Track project performance and share learnings with creative as needed
- Ability to manage and prioritize feedback
- Establish and cultivate trust and build relationships with creative teams, and cross-functional leaders
- Communicate project updates, changes to scope and creative expectations with cross functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work automatously and collaboratively
- Drive to learn and roll up their sleeves in a fast pace environment
- Comfortable using excel
- Demonstrated creative problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Basic Data Analysis and reporting knowledge
- Experience with Wayfair’s ticketing system is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top