Billing & Reconciliation Associate
The International Supply Chain team is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, independent associate to take on a key role within the organization! This role will be instrumental in processing accurate and timely invoices to a set group of our supplier partners, along with reconciliation of incoming invoices from our international supply chain carriers.
Who we are: The International Supply Chain team’s goal is to create value both internally and externally through the establishment of lasting partnerships, which will enable us to drive a more efficient and cost effective supply chain. We will design, optimize, operationalize and roll out transportation programs for our CastleGate supplier partners in the USA, Canada, UK, EU and Asia.
What is CastleGate? CastleGate is one of Wayfair’s newest business units, is growing rapidly, and operates entrepreneurially. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help expand this business – which is focused on providing strategic supply chain services to key suppliers. Visit the link to hear from one of our Wayfair founders, Niraj Shah, and our team to get a more in-depth understanding of CastleGate: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhs
What you will do: This role will be instrumental in processing accurate and timely invoice processing to a set group of our vendors or carriers. This person will work cross-functionally to ensure that Wayfair maintains strong vendor or carrier relationships and improves operational processes.
- Collaborate with transportation, analytics, finance, external partners and other teams to ensure an efficiently running reconciliation process.
- Identify areas of potential carrier overbilling to recoup & drive savings for Wayfair.
- Verifying and approving vendor & carrier invoices
- Collection of missing invoices throughout the month to ensure we have an on-time close to the financial month
- Reviewing of vendor or carrier statements throughout the month
- Performing monthly reconciliation of supplier credit requests
- Lead on resolving transportation cost/payment mismatches
- Cost auditing to ensure carriers are billing us within the limits of our contracted rates
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Computer savvy – Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
Back to top