B2C Sales Leadership Development Manager
- Eugene, OR
Wayfair’s B2C Global Sales Leadership Development Team is tasked with creating growth opportunities that enable our leaders to thrive and maximize their effectiveness at Wayfair. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop our people and bolster Wayfair’s leadership in the e-commerce market. We are ambassadors of Wayfair’s culture, and as such, promote transparency, collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking. We focus on guiding Wayfair B2C Global Sales team members to become the best versions of themselves by developing their skills, helping them increase their impact, and ensuring they feel connected to Wayfair’s core values and culture.
The Leadership Development Facilitator will work with the newly formed Leadership Development team which is committed to supporting and developing Wayfair’s established and emerging sales leaders.
Wayfair is looking for a motivated, strategic partner to bring substantial impact in the launch and growth of our B2C Global Sales Leadership Development Team. As a part of this team you will be responsible for supporting an analysis of Wayfair’s Leadership Development needs, developing and facilitating programming for our field sales leaders, and collecting and analyzing feedback. This person will facilitate in-person and virtual trainings every week which requires a passion for the positive growth and development of people. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Leadership Development, and will work closely together to quickly develop and pilot new learning experiences that offer the greatest impact on engaging and developing our leaders. Success in this role is determined by the ability to effectively and efficiently create and deliver leadership development programming that bolsters the success of our leaders. This person will tackle the development of unique learning opportunities beyond traditional training sessions with the aim of creating a dynamic learning system that enhances Wayfair’s learning culture.
- Collaboratively research/develop, pilot, and launch training and development projects for Sales Managers at multiple levels based on business priorities
- Leverage best practices in Learning Experience Design to create gold standard learning opportunities to support the strategic roadmap of the Leadership Development team
- Leverage technology to create a continuous learning experience
- Partner with departments to accelerate the upskilling of their team members to drive key business initiatives
- Continuously evaluate impact of programming and optimize accordingly
- Partner with departments to accelerate potential of emerging leaders
- Deliver individual leadership coaching and consultation as needed
- Continuously assess learning needs for our leadership population
- 6+ years professional experience
- Degree in leadership, adult learning, organizational effectiveness, Masters or MBA preferred
- Passion for leadership and management development
- Passion for the growth and development of others, coaching and consulting experience is optimal
- Training design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model) knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Extensive experience working in a data-driven role. Prior HR experience is a plus.
- Flexible, responsive and able to leverage data to make rapid decisions
- Professional presence: ability to work side-by-side with senior executives
- Highly proficient with Google Suite
- A track record of strong organizational skills and follow-through
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
Highly Desired Experience:
- Background in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Learning, and/or Organizational Change
- Passion for continuing education and awareness of current subject matter experts in leadership development
- Experience in program management
- ICF certified coach
- Experience with:
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Connect
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information
Back to top