Associate Product Manager, Measurement & External Analytics Platforms
Associate Product Manager, Measurement & External Platforms
Introduction to the Team
The Ad Tech + Customer Intelligence team manages and builds a best-in-class marketing technology stack. From a recommendations engine, to DSP integrations, to a Data Management Platform – we are building an intelligent, efficient and automated toolset to assist our marketers and provide the most leverage possible. This work stream takes full advantage of other proprietary systems to create a fast iteration cycle and easy development.
As the Associate Product Manager for Measurement & External Platforms, your core task is to leverage external data from third parties to measure & evaluate the success of new business initiatives as well as enhance our in-house data-driven attribution models. Ideal candidate is hands-on and data-savvy. Candidate will serve as a subject matter expert, bridging the gap between external measurement platforms and helping internal stakeholders and marketers collect, use, and properly leverage this data.
- Become a subject matter experience - learn your product inside and out and be able to answer almost any question about customer data and audience segments.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, data scientists, marketers and external vendors to leverage external data and help build best in class measurement frameworks and attribution models.
- Engage with business stakeholders and analysts to ensure that the data are organized, accessible, and easy to activate in multiple marketing use cases.
- Work with large and complex SQL, Hive, Vertica databases, and external data environments.
- Prioritize many requests and ideas for features by understanding the business value and impact, weighed against the risk and development time.
- Maintain a product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders and constituents up to date on the top level goals and timelines.
- Market your product internally to various departments to ensure all available users know about your product and how they could benefit from it.
- Provide regular trainings and communications on the product to various audiences.
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds).
- Intermediate SQL - must demonstrate an ability to understand table schemas, join techniques, and common operatives like WHERE, CASE, etc.
- Proven analytical / quantitative analysis skills, especially when working with web-based (big) data. Statistical analysis a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and a demonstrated ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences, work across several stakeholder groups, and cultivate senior presence
- Ability to structure problems, develop clear hypotheses, and prioritize work against the largest impact initiatives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Back to top