Associate Director, Product Management - Lifestyle Brands
Product Lead of Lifestyle Brands Job Description
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps.
As the Product Lead of Lifestyle Brands, you’ll be responsible for partnering with Lifestyle Brand GMs, their teams, and product teams across Storefront to create and execute against a vision tailored to the customer experiences of AllModern, Birch Lane, Perigold, and Joss&Main.
This a new, unique role for Wayfair’s Product Management team. You will sit at the intersection of business and product teams, working across functions for the Lifestyle Brand teams (marketing, promotions, brand, creative, etc.) to deeply understand their customer, translating these customer problems and opportunities into stories to rally the various Storefront Product and Engineering teams to build solutions. As the single, accountable person for the success of the Storefront quarterly agenda and roadmap for the Lifestyle Brands, you will be uniquely positioned to help Wayfair grow its total addressable market.
How you’ll drive success:
- Partner closely with Lifestyle Brand GMs and their teams to deeply understand their customer, business objectives, headwinds, and areas for differentiation
- Engage and excite the distributed Product and Engineering teams in our Storefront organization in crafting an overarching vision for evolving the customer experience for our LIfestyle Brands
- Establish regular and transparent communication flows that allow for two-way collaboration between Lifestyle teams and Storefront teams
- Work to identify longitudinal customer experience KPIs that show progress against workstream initiatives, communicating progress broadly and often
- Determine resourcing needs for efforts against the LIfestyle roadmaps, evangelizing the vision to stakeholders and cross-functional teams
You’re who we’re looking for if:
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record (strong preference towards technical, business, or scientific degrees); Master’s degree a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passion for learning about new technologies, creative solutions, and willingness to explore new ideas
- Proven track record of cross-functional leadership and communication experience
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and AB testing practices a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top