Associate Director, Product Management - Ad Tech/Customer Intelligence
Associate Director, Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence - Recommendations Platform
Wayfair customers have come to know and love our rich personalization experiences that allow them to be inspired and discover the look and feel they love for their home. Creating that experience requires a sophisticated technology stack that allows for complex data science recommendation models combined with configurability that allows testing and exploration. We are looking for a seasoned Technical Product Manager to own that system and continue to bring it to life.
The recommendation Technical Product Manager at Wayfair will play a central role in developing our recommendation and personalization capabilities for our site, email and push notifications, and our ads. You’ll work with many senior stakeholders at Wayfair to understand our customer pain points, our internal business KPIs, and our current technical gaps to develop a technical platform that advances our ability to delight the customer. You’ll translate business asks into sensible technical specifications with a tech team, making smart trade-offs between time and complexity to develop MVPs before the Ferrari. You’ll serve as the subject matter expert on what is currently capable and push adoption across the business.
- 7+ years of product experience in the digital space, preferably ecommerce or recommender systems
- Demonstrable ability to be technically hands-on, up to architecting high-level system plans (no coding)
- Proven SQL knowledge – can use SQL to pull ad hoc data when necessary
- Understanding of the Ad Tech industry
- Drive to deliver amazing products and features on or before schedule
- Ability to work across several stakeholder groups and juggle many large initiatives simultaneously
- Experience working with a large engineering team, running their sprints, stand-ups, and backlog
- Strong communications skills to build materials to drive adoption around product
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top