Associate Director, Marketing Campaign Strategy
Wayfair is looking for a proven, entrepreneurial, innovative, process-driven leader to join our Marketing team to lead the development of multi-channel campaign strategies to support multiple business units and stakeholders. This leader will be responsible for maintaining a meaningful relationship with consumers, by partnering cross-functionally to build communication strategies and brand campaigns that allow for continuous touchpoints across many marketing channels and formats.
This is an incredible opportunity for a strong leader to help define our next level campaign strategy at Wayfair. You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our growing customer base. You will improve our understanding of creative and campaign learnings, and be accountable to drive future testing plans.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate our consumer campaigns, from omni-channel to platform-specific campaigns that drive consumer awareness and sustainable long-term customer growth, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Collect and use data to inform new consumer campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work with key business and creative partners including Consumer Insights, Brand Development, and Creative to develop fully integrated, seamless marketing campaigns that are consistent across customer touchpoints and experiences
- Drive brief writing process in partnership with Brand Development, Marketing, and Creative
- Build up and lead cross-functional team to deliver successful omni-channel campaigns
- Be well-informed of current trends and complete holistic landscape assessments; be an incubator for future Marketing testing strategies
- Partner with internal Creative and Production functions to estimate asset demand for the Marketing organization
- Work closely with the leadership team across Wayfair to ensure campaigns align with broader company objectives
- 8-10+ years experience in ecommerce, consumer marketing, brand or campaign management, or related function
- Multi-channel strategy experience with an emphasis on data-driven, results-oriented campaigns preferred
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Excel in a data-driven business
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top