Associate Director, Employer Branding
Wayfair is seeking a highly innovative strategic leader who can define and increase our prominence as an employer of choice through a multi-faceted marketing strategy. This is an ideal opportunity for a high performer who thrives at the intersection of business and technology and is passionate about data-driven brand building.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Lead the cross-functional charge with senior business stakeholders to define, sharpen, and communicate our employee value proposition at the company and department level
- Launch and refine multi-channel strategy to craft and present a compelling reason to know and work for Wayfair. Ensure the branding is consistent and impactful on social media, blogs, live events, careers site and other platforms
- Support and advance Wayfair’s hiring strategy across broad-ranging candidate profiles and geographies
- Design and optimize job seekers’ experience with Wayfair from start to finish, including key digital and physical touchpoints
- Serve as an expert on the competitive landscape and understand how to most effectively market and position Wayfair
The Way You’ll Win:
- Create a robust roadmap for success that keeps pace with our multi-dimensional, fast-moving, and fast-scaling business – and then execute it
- Scale the top-of-funnel pipeline for future Wayfair talent broadly
- Establish credibility as a subject-matter expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of Wayfair, best-in-class employer branding and the broader talent market
- Leverage data to make decisions and prioritize action across a broad set of demands
- Gain buy-in from senior stakeholders across the business while working with engineering, product, creative and business resources
- Identify key metrics for measuring employer branding impact and results
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years in digital marketing, employer branding, strategy, or related function
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated evidence of delivering against aggressive targets in a demanding and complex environment
- Scrappy and results-oriented while navigating rapid change and ambiguity
- Analytical thinker who seeks and finds answers in data
- Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and increasing throughput
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top